New Volunteer Online Training
Complete online training prior to the in-person training. There are a total of 8 sessions that can be completed at one’s own pace. In order to be a part of this online training, your application, and interview have to be completed. For more information call 409-832-2272. Instructions to enroll and complete Volunteer Pre-Service Training.
1. Click https://texascasa.org/pre–service-volunteer-curriculum/ the password is advocacy (all lowercase)
2. Then select Volunteer Pre–Service Curriculum.
3. On the next page, click Access Volunteer Materials. (under For CASA Volunteers)
4. To begin your pre-work online, select Option B: Complete Online.
5. This will take you to the log-in page for CASA College. Select Sign Up to create an account.
6. Select the green ENROLL button in the top right corner. This will allow you to begin your courses.